You are not connected to your Craftsman Device.
Please repeat the steps to connect your Craftsman device (Wi-Fi garage door opener) to your home's Wi-Fi network.
a) Ensure the Craftsman device is powered.
b) Check that the Craftsman device's has a blue LED blinking on and off (this indicates that the Craftsman device's Wi-Fi is active). If it is not blinking blue, then
- Craftsman Wi-Fi Garage Door Opener: press and release the round yellow Learn button three times on the opener's motor unit. The motor unit's blue LED will be blinking on and off and the opener will beep once.
c) To pair your mobile device with the Craftsman device:
- Ensure the Craftsman device's Wi-Fi is active (on the Craftsman device, the blue LED is blinking on and off).
- Go to your smartphone's Wi-Fi Settings and turn on Wi-Fi.
- Locate the list of available Wi-Fi networks and select the network with the "CMWIFI" prefix, this is your Craftsman device.
- Once connected, launch your smartphone's web browser (Safari or Chrome) and type "setupgdo.craftsman.com" into the web browser's address bar.
- The Craftsman Wi-Fi Setup page will open.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to continue setup.
© 2017 Sears, Inc.